Rightsize Fitness is owned and operated by Lesley Norris, a fitness professional with over 30 years of experience in the industry.
Rightsize specializes in strength and flexibility training utilizing a variety of techniques including yoga and pilates. Lesley is also able to provide in-depth preventative and post-rehabilitative fitness programming for individuals who are at risk for or are recovering from a variety of cardiovascular, pulmonary, metabolic, and musculoskeletal issues.
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Health Coach, 2013.
- ACE Certified Advanced Health & Fitness Specialist, 2006.
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer, 1993.
- ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor, 1987.
- YogaFit International Certified Instructor, 1998.
- FiTOUR Certified Pilates I & II Instructor, 2004.
- Certified Pre/Postnatal Instructor, Moms on the Move, 1993.
- CPR/AED Certified, American Heart Association.
- Master Member, IDEA (International Association of Fitness Professionals).
- Founder & Director, Dance Aerobics, 1988 - present.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, University of Southern California, 1977.
- Member, AARP Fitness Program.
Phone: (858) 472-6211